Luxury Fashion Retailer
- The site missed personalization and responsiveness due to its legacy backend structure of Demandware’s Site Genesis 1.0
- Product roadmaps were not clearly defined, leading to an unclear baseline for a transactional strategy.
- Business and IT stakeholders were at parity, thus causing a delay in subsequent enhancements.
- Any migrations could have compromised the third-party integrations that powered the information supply
- Upgrade the SFCC platform to Site Genesis 2.0, which was clued-up for optimal viewing with a minimum resizing, panning, and scrolling, irrelevant of the viewport.
- Establish a PMO structure to bring the stakeholders on the same page.
- Optimize the checkout process by streamlining the favourite product display pages, user profile management and international order workflows through reduced clicks.
- Implement parallel asynchronous processing, and eliminate redundant database requests, effectively accelerating the loading times.
- Train the merchandising team for enhanced control over static content, marketing campaigns and other promotions.
- Ensure no business disruption with the third-party processes remaining untouched
- Double-digit revenue growth with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) at all fronts.
- Effortless transition of the business team, which further managed their first sale post the transformation without any IT assistance.
- A prudently curated map for product selection and customer guidance through the updated Demandware platform.programme