HR Hotline: +91-022-21584202
Adapty Is Hiring Devops Lead - Job Details
We are passionate about what we do. We love teaming up with those who are as passionate as us, about what they do. If you think you can make a difference, check the open positions below.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Technical skills / expertise required:
- Design, architect, and implement next generation deployment architecture and automation solutions;
- Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration, Testing, Delivery and Deployment environments;
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions.
- Provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business development in various mobile technology areas;
- Participate in customers workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution;
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with Infrastructure and Configuration Management;
- Perform analysis of best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Enterprise Security;
- Acts as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support;
- Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc;
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions;
- Create technical documentation.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Broad knowledge of software development and software testing methodologies along with change and configuration management practices in Linux-based environments;
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments;
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo);
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Prior consulting, advisory, or professional services experience is preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in Agile (Scrum)
- Strong knowledge and expertise in DevOps solution delivery and strategy;
Exp Level: 7+ years.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts;
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis;
- Azure along with AWS and certification will be a plus