HR Hotline: +91-22-61694708
Adapty Is Hiring ATG Architect - Job Details
We are passionate about what we do. We love teaming up with those who are as passionate as us, about what they do. If you think you can make a difference, check the open positions below.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Technical skills / expertise required:
- Lead the development and maintenance of Oracle ATGWeb Commerce systems includingcoordination with thirdparty vendors&hands on troubleshooting and configuration. Provide technical expertise on the Oracle ATG Web Commerce platform
- Participate and lead in the analysis and selection of third party systems and tools
- Oversee the support and administration of the e-commerce integration and solution support
- Provide functional expertise of the application
- Be able to architect / design solutions on ATG andintegrate with ATG
- Understand requirements from business analysts and users. Take lead in performing impact analysis, design anddevelopment& testing
- Peer reviews of the code and design documents
- Create required technical documentation
- Set development and coding standards, operating procedures in support of e-commerce technology stack.
- Provide recommendations for improving performance based on performance related data
- Coordinate with other teams in the organization to ensure development of a system that provides a fluent and coherent experience across all channels.
- Provide technical leadership to developers / senior developers
- Provide estimates to the business for building new features / functionality
Other Skills and Abilities:
- 6 to 10 years of hands-on ATG industry experience
- Candidate should have proven experience in advanced development practices and techniques in retail e-Commerce with emphasis on reliability, scalability and reuse
- Expertise on the ATG platform including one or more of the following – BCC, CSC, Search, CRS, Endeca
- Practical experience in implementing ATG with associated automated testing practices such as unit, integration point, durability and resilience
- Experience one or more application servers (WAS, JBoss, WebLogic)
- Experience on various design patterns/frameworks
- Ability to provide general technical support to e-commerce business users as required.
- Technology certifications are a plus
- Complete project lifecycle implementation experience on ATG
- Expertise on performance analysis / tuning, including cache tuning
- Must have worked on integrations of ATG with third party applications
- Strong previous experience with various web technologies such as J2EE, XML, HTTP, SOAP, AJAX
- Strong database knowledge, specifically SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Good understanding of relational databases, data design and normalization
- Should have worked in the capacity of a tech lead / architect on ATG
- Expertise on ATG set-ups / builds / deployments
- Ability to lead and mentor developers / senior developers
- Must have done code and design reviews
- Should have executed projects on onsite / offshore model
- Strong analytical, communication and written skills with the ability to convey clear and concise thoughts and ideas.
- Should have good interpersonal skills to deal with other team members, other team leads, business users, senior management.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be willing to work hands-on on ATG