- Experience on Force.com application development experience (Sales Cloud /Service Cloud) Visualforce Pages, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL/SOSL, Apex Data Loader, Apex Web services (SOAP/REST) and Salesforce APIs.
- Financial Service Cloud or Health Cloud experience will be a plus.
- Advanced Salesforce Administration & Configuration skills including but not limited to Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Advanced Salesforce Security (FLS, OWD, Hierarchies), Salesforce Sharing, Page Layouts, etc.
- Experience with Lightning environment, including developing Lightning components and procuring - Lightning Ready- tag.
- Experience with Security Review process is highly preferable.
- Experience in resolving cross-browser presentation issues
- Experience with version control systems - Git, Subversion
- Self-driven, self-motivated with problem-solving skills and an eye for detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT
Platform Developer 1 /2 Certified is a must.