- Salesforce subject matter expert with at least 8+ years of experience which includes min. 2 years of architecting enterprise Force.com applications.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end-to-end implementation experience.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for one of the Force.com applications
- Hands on experience with version control systems .
- Architect and design the next phase based on requirements, provide solutions using Force.com platform.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Platform Governor Limits and workarounds to achieve complex business needs.
- Work with business to understand and capture key requirements. Architect and design the next phase based on requirements. Ability to create entity diagrams, architectural diagrams, flow charts, etc.
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience in end-to-end Salesforce Platform Integrations with legacy systems. middleware and/or external cloud systems.
- Highly proficient in Salesforce Platform Configurations with optimum use of workflows, process builders, lightning flows, etc. to solve complex business problems.
- Good to have experience with latest Salesforce Advancements like Salesforce DX, Lightning Web Components, Lightning Data Service, etc.
BE / B Tech / MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree.
Must hold Platform Developer 2 certification. Certified Application Architect or any one consultant certification will be an add on.