Roles and Responsibilities:
Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high-fidelity mockups
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g., usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Lead roles in design and architecture of new and existing product.
- To be able to adapt to a fast paced collaborative environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven record in discovery phase. Including but not limited to conducting stakeholder workshops to identify business challenge, usability challenge and outline the ideal user personas
- Discover user needs and lay the principles of User Centric Designs
- Conduct User interviews and workshops from start to finish
- Proven experience as a UX expert
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Expert in interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in modern visual design and prototyping tools Adobe XD/Figma
- Good with Adobe Suite and Usability tools
- Experience in creating basic animations/visual interactions
- Understanding of accessibility best practices and universal design principles
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Capable to work smart to manage multiple deadlines.
- Good understanding and hands on experience with Usability Testing tools
- Strong capability in managing client interactions and presentation
- Good presentation skills are a must
Experience Level: 7 to 12 years